savic watch

still lescott hasnot played in champions league.but savich has...
looks interesting

himalayan blues said:
still lescott hasnot played in champions league.but savich has...
looks interesting
Lescott played against Napoli and Villereal at home. Mancini played Kolo away to Bayern.

Didn't see Savic make one single tackle in the whole game. Misjudged a couple of simple headers from long balls by ten yards, as he did v Wolves.

Nice feet & very comfortable on the ball, used it with intelligence, but nobody can possibly judge anything about his defensive abilities on the strength of that game.

You can't really judge anything on last night. The centre backs only had one player to be concerned with and he was a 20 year old with hardly any first team exposure. With that being said, the little that he had to do he did fine and looked comfortable on the ball. We'll find out a bit more about him over the coming weeks, but he clearly has talent.

At times, he's a little rash with his challenges and i sometimes get the feeling he is going to concede a penalty. But on the ball, he is simply majestic.

What a brilliant decision by Bobby to play him last nght, by the way! It shows he has incredible faith in him. Savic will be playing v QPR, due to Vinnie's ban, so it was good to get 90 minutes into him. Also, from a tactical point of view, Mancini knew we'd have loads of possession along the back 4, so playing Savic over Lescott really helped us last night.

Airbags Optional said:
I like the look of him, seems to be good on the ball and loves a tackle. Has Chumps league experience and quite a few caps for his country, I think he will be replacing Lescott in the future (even though JC has had a great start to the season).

Be interesting to see Savic at the weekend against QPR as I think they will be 100 mph and try to get in our faces.
↲↲I don't understand why he needs to be Lescott's replacement, I see that kind of comment quite a lot on here but don't you think we need 3 or 4 first team centre backs? Of which both Lescott and Savic can be important parts of?

himalayan blues said:
well i think he desolves a new topic here

does he?

which one did he dissolve? did it dissolve completely or did it leave a chalky residue?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.