Savic

Re: Savic, gonna be world class!

SWP's back said:
He's fucking gash. No excuse for these mis-placed passes

He may be a decent enough defender... that isn't the issue with him... he's just so uncomfortable with the ball, that he panicks... and that is what cost us...

I've described him before as another Sun Jihai...

I can't deny as it is he seems a liability.

He may turn out good but we can't afford that at this stage of the project. He needs to be loaned out to get matches and confidence.

The OP has to be a phaggot here, or trolling. Savic is the worst player I've ever seen in my life, might not hurt to play fucking Rekik right now.

I feel we've bought someone too young. You can never be 100% whether a player actually has the goods until they're delivering it, usually around 21-22.

Hopefully we've learnt and will in future try to buy around this age range. Anything younger is nearly always a gamble.

stopped feeling sorry for the lad today, could have cost us the title. every mistake he seems to make results in a goal against us, not good enough.

Steven Caulker is YOUNGER than Savic and twice the player.

Stop making excuses for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.