Savic

He was no shit. He made one unfortunate mistake that led to conceding a goal. If it could be called a mistake at all, he sent good ball and was just unfortunate that Balotelli (was it he, not sure) decided to move in that millisecond ball went to him.

It's moronic to crucify boy for that, there's ton of such balls in each match

Some of you guys are shame for MCFC, singling out players after each overall awful team performance, and killing their confidence (I'm pretty sure most of them come here to read what fans are saying) is pure bullshit.

citytill1die84 said:
It wasn't his fault we lost what about Clichy,Silva,Nasri,De Jong,Aguero they were also shit.
That's odd. I thought his error was responsible for the Swansea goal which beat us. As for the other players you listed, they can be held responsible (solely or partly) for us not winning the game, but that isn't the same thing.

any pop at Savic is a pop at Mancini, he picked him

jimharri said:
citytill1die84 said:
It wasn't his fault we lost what about Clichy,Silva,Nasri,De Jong,Aguero they were also shit.
That's odd. I thought his error was responsible for the Swansea goal which beat us. As for the other players you listed, they can be held responsible (solely or partly) for us not winning the game, but that isn't the same thing.

what error ? He did not made any error, he sent perfectly good ball to the place other player was at the moment of sending.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.