Savic

mrscitygirl said:
3 games 3 cock-ups end off.
This. We NEED another Centre Half desperately in the summer as Savic doesnt cut it, and i dont think he ever will.
Harsh but true

RyantheBlue said:
dillbi95 said:
mrscitygirl said:
This. We NEED another Centre Half desperately in the summer as Savic doesnt cut it, and i dont think he ever will.
Harsh but true
Have either of you two watched any of his other games?
Yes i have, have you?
i'd rather have kept onouha and had him in the team

dillbi95 said:
RyantheBlue said:
dillbi95 said:
Harsh but true
Yes i have, have you?
Every one, and he's made one error where a goal became directly his fault (Defoe's).
He misplaced a pass on Sunday.. then the whole defence regrouped.. but no blame for Clichy's lack of pressure on the cross or perhaps golden boy Micah's falling to sleep in the box.
Savic was shaky against Liverpool, but in almost every other game he's been comfortable.
In fact, I happen to think that he had a very sturdy game against Swansea.

Aguero missed a sitter once, SHIT.

Oh and Onuoha was the most overrated player we've had.

RyantheBlue said:
dillbi95 said:
mrscitygirl said:
Harsh but true

To be fair the only decent game I've ever seen him in is the Arsenal way in CC and that's about it. Against Spurs, well that almost cost us big time and against Swansea was just plain stupid, he's not good enough now and sadly I don't think he ever will be for where we want to go.

RyantheBlue said:
dillbi95 said:
RyantheBlue said:
Yes i have, have you?
Every one, and he's made one error where a goal became directly his fault (Defoe's).
He misplaced a pass on Sunday.. then the whole defence regrouped.. but no blame for Clichy's lack of pressure on the cross or perhaps golden boy Micah's falling to sleep in the box.
Savic was shaky against Liverpool, but in almost every other game he's been comfortable.

Im not saying Onouha was setting the world alight as we know he wasnt, but when savic is on the ball or it comes to him my heart literally stops. Im worried that he will make a mistake which could be costly.
Is VK available for the chelsea game do you know?
if not i would prefer it if we lined up
Clichy, Richards, Lescott, kolarov.
Thoughts on that?<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:42 pm --<br /><br />
city diehard said:
RyantheBlue said:
dillbi95 said:
Harsh but true

To be fair the only decent game I've ever seen him in is the Arsenal way in CC and that's about it. Against Spurs, well that almost cost us big time and against Swansea was just plain stupid, he's not good enough now and sadly I don't think he ever will be for where we want to go.
+1

Very harsh to criticise him for every point dropped.The lad would have benefited greatly by partnering Vinny in some games when we were 3-4 nil up-giving him the premiership experience he needs,hes been expected to come in once every 10 games and perform like hes played the last 40.Mancini has got his rotation wrong on lots of occasions.Dzeko thrives on minuites on the pitch consistently to play his best,Kolorov hasnt been used properly,neither has Milner but Balotelli gets plenty when its not warrented on many an occasion.Savic has looked plenty good enough when hes been used properly.

Its Mancini's squad rotation that in my opinion will cost us the title this year.

RyantheBlue said:
dillbi95 said:
RyantheBlue said:
Yes i have, have you?

he,his mother or in fact garry cook is more ready for the prem that savic.

de niro said:

You can't make that joke about Khaldoun - apparently he's a baller!

de niro said:
RyantheBlue said:
dillbi95 said:
Yes i have, have you?

Sorry De Niro, I love your posts, your movies, your carpets and everything but that's just a stupid post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.