Savio | Joins City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Their player Szoboli did move from Salzburg to Lipzeg , where both clubs belong to the same owner
But RB leipzig did change their name from red bull leipzig to rasenballsport leipzig so they are now totally different teams despite the same ownership with Red bull salzburg. What a farce.

Dont think I would be happy if I was a Troyes fan, they are just about the relegation zone in Ligue 2.
Hmmmm…would Savio have been anywhere near Troyes if they weren’t in CFG?

And, where would they be, period, without CFG? Challenging PSG???

One thing everyone should know is that CFG doesn’t throw money away, so they will work within the budget to help Troyes be the best French club they can be.

Wonder if this player has other, possibly more political, motives for his comments about the Arab ownership?

I don’t think the CFG had any intention of letting him play for Troyes.

Why would a division 2 French side loan a player to a top division Spanish side?

Clever money management I reckon.
Were Girona in the second division when they loaned him? Or were they just promoted?

Last edited:
It’s probably slightly low as we’d have made Madrid pay more, but that can’t be proven. :-)
Aside from the Bellingham deal recently, Madrid no longer likes to enrich clubs. They just get the player to come for free and give him the transfer fee in the form of a signing bonus and higher wages, but still probably coming out ahead than if they had bought the player outright for the quoted inflated prices.

That's why that super league farce that Perez keeps touting gets on me tits. Rich getting richer. Most likely to build the new bernabeau on the moon.

Considering he is a Troyes player and they are currently sitting 16th in Ligue 2 this season, £20m-£30m would be an insane number to receive for that club.

The record transfer in Ligue 2 is Serhou Guirassy to Stade Rennais in 2021 for €15m.

If they get relegated to the Championnat National, the record sale was Jean-Philippe Mateta to Lyon in 2017 for €4.10m

Either way, Savio is going to shatter those figures and make himself a record sale in either division.

Troyes are going to benefit monumentally.

And then the rest of ligue 2 will complain that CFG is giving troyes an unfair competitive advantage. We'll never win.

We could just loan him to us and when his contracts up get him for nought! But we do it the right way and pay a fair fee of 20/30m

Hmmmm…would Savio have been anywhere near Troyes if they weren’t in CFG?

And, where would they be, period, without CFG? Challenging PSG???

One thing everyone should know is that CFG doesn’t throw money away, so they will work within the budget to help Troyes be the best French club they can be.

Wonder if this player has other, possibly more political, motives for his comments about the Arab ownership?
Spot on

What did Troyes expect for us to loan them Erling and Kev

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.