Savio | Joins City

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not judging him on one performance, but he's been a disaster after coming on for Brazil. I maintain loaning Bobb to keep him would make me lose what little faith I still have in our academy producing players for the first team.

I'm not judging him on one performance, but he's been a disaster after coming on for Brazil. I maintain loaning Bobb to keep him would make me lose what little faith I still have in our academy producing players for the first team.
Disagree.

The only player who was doing anything when he came on. Made their best chance with his dribbling.

Had a chance where he should have shot but passed, happens, he is young, decision making like that comes with experience.

Brazil were just bad, he was the only bright spark, Martinelli and Endrick did literally nothing.

That being said, we should keep Bobb and Savio next season.

Not watched but twitter is full of praise for him tonight lol

I thought Savio was decent against Costa Rica. Evidently the kid is still a very raw talent and needs more development with his end product. Could see us keeping him in the squad or loaning him out for another season, just depends on if Pep thinks we could use him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.