Savio

Don't know what's the highest fee paid for a French second division player?

Who determines what the correct transfer fee should be ?

The fee is decided between the selling club and the buying club surely, and who decides whether that is distorted because of the CFG involvement ?

Maybe because I'm paranoid, but why would UEFA be able to determine the correct amount if there are no comparable transactions ?

Enough evidence out there to suggest that UEFA aren't the most legitimate/ credible arbitors imo

Considering he is a Troyes player and they are currently sitting 16th in Ligue 2 this season, £20m-£30m would be an insane number to receive for that club.

The record transfer in Ligue 2 is Serhou Guirassy to Stade Rennais in 2021 for €15m.

If they get relegated to the Championnat National, the record sale was Jean-Philippe Mateta to Lyon in 2017 for €4.10m

Either way, Savio is going to shatter those figures and make himself a record sale in either division.

Troyes are going to benefit monumentally.

Don't know what's the highest fee paid for a French second division player?
Not sure, but it’s probably worth adding the player has been the star in a minnow challenging Real Madrid in La Liga.

That probably adds some value to a normal French second division player.

Who determines what the correct transfer fee should be ?

The fee is decided between the selling club and the buying club surely, and who decides whether that is distorted because of the CFG involvement ?

Maybe because I'm paranoid, but why would UEFA be able to determine the correct amount if there are no comparable transactions ?

Enough evidence out there to suggest that UEFA aren't the most legitimate/ credible arbitors imo

Agree but they'll probably look at where Gerona are in the league how well the player is doing stat wise and what's the going rate for a player in that league not Troyes! They saying Brighton offered €30m I very much doubt that when they do bargain basements young stars!

I also think he will go back to Gerona after our pre season

Not sure, but it’s probably worth adding the player has been the star in a minnow challenging Real Madrid in La Liga.

That probably adds some value to a normal French second division player.

Yeah I know just being devils advocate.. final fee could be 30m but in achievements and games played so initial fee could be 15m

The number is way lower than I expected to be fair but you can make a case that it's fair given the circumstances. His previous club gets 15% but whatever the number is it's still a big profit for Troyes. Really hopeful they can stay in Ligue 2.. thought City would do a little something to help them in the January window because their survival is fraught at best.

The multi club ownership will be the norm in 10-15 years. Then of course it will be all fine and dandy. Because we do it now and we are successful it’s dodgy as fuck.
Agreed, but there aren't that many big pocketed owners who can do that. The Liverpools and uniteds of the world bought their clubs on debt or for a paltry couple of hundred million. Basically lucked into their current overinflated valuation of billions.

Not sure if self sustaining clubs like the Madrids and Munichs want to finance debt to pursue multiclub ownership models.

The PSGs and Newcastles can do this, which leads us to why the aforementioned others want a superlig (besides making more money). But that's another conversation to be had.

Just making more money is not sustainable long term because they will just chuck that money on players (see united). The multiclub model gives you so much more. Success on steroids basically. As you say, our leadership is well ahead of everyone else.

Be interesting to see what they set the price at if this is true.

It really should be none of their business. We are moving an employee from one division to another in our company. We own both clubs. In any other sector that scrutiny by others would be a farcical idea at best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.