Savio

Quick, left-footed, strong dribbler, can play on both sides… Makes me wonder why we’re going after Neto, because stylistically they are very close. Savio is 4 years younger and not injury prone (at least not yet)

He has more or less exclusively played on the left this season so him switching to the right later in the game and scoring two goals tonight is especially impressive. He's quite a player.
Yeah i read somewhere 85% of his time on the pitch has been left side. I think when Pep brought in Mahrez & Bernardo there was hope they could play both wings - obviously not. This kid looks like he genuinely could, but i think that was the same for Sane as well. But another option for us, like Doku, on both sides. Would be interesting if they both played and switched sides mid-game.

Everytime I see Girona I come away thinking Torre is the future star of that team and that City would be better off trying to capitalise on Barca’s cashflow problems to get him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.