Scam on the M56...........Or not.......

rick4city said:
Ricster said:
You actually dont know where this is from do you?
is it owned by an italian mafia?

No that mark belongs to one man and one man only.

zorro-z.jpg

Zorro_2.jpg

Had this one tried on me on slip road on the M6 in December. When I got home I googled it and looks like it's a growing scam. Sorry but I would put money on the ring being fake.

Its a tracking device.
He'll be along shortly with his mates to kill you, rape the wife and sell the kids into slavery.

Had to bump this, firstly because warpig's post is quality and secondly to see what happened with the ring?

Me and my brothers were driving home from London the other week, and on the entrance to the M25, there was a man parked with his hazards. For some reason, my brother stopped. He claimed to be German, director of a company - showed us his company card (obviously we then trusted him with our lives) - and he needed money for petrol. He didn't speak much english, just managed to say that he needed petrol to get to the ferries to france. He then offered us a 'gold' ring.

Happened to a mate of mine and you could be in big trouble here.

If you take the ring and chain, they will ring the police claiming that you robbed them and giving them your car registration. Their story will be that they asked you for help and you took their jewellery but then went off with it. CCTV will support their story.

The police will turn up and you will be arrested. The guy and his mates will later contact you and offer to drop the charges for £500 or so. My mate paid them but they didn't drop the charges and he got 6 months.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Happened to a mate of mine and you could be in big trouble here.

If you take the ring and chain, they will ring the police claiming that you robbed them and giving them your car registration. Their story will be that they asked you for help and you took their jewellery but then went off with it. CCTV will support their story.

The police will turn up and you will be arrested. The guy and his mates will later contact you and offer to drop the charges for £500 or so. My mate paid them but they didn't drop the charges and he got 6 months.

6 Months ?????? But surely the CCTV will see this guy stopping several vehicles or is it a one hit scam ? Either way I'd eat the ring. Oh and quality Warpig :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.