Scammer alert.

The post above yours appears to indicate that he has sold tickets to blues before without any issues. That said, I think this is sometimes a scammer's MO - sell some legit tickets initially which in turn gets people to vouch for them, then go in with the scam later.
It can get scary on twitter sometimes.
People on that thread posting the page of the twat who has been scamming,then other people saying if he gets spotted ,he will.be getting a slap etc
Do they really think that the scammer would post his real photo in his profile that he's using to scam people with? Just hope someone innocent doesn't get a " slap "

Attendance given as 51,049. About six or seven hundred empties in away section tier 3. Did we officially sell out? If not why are people buying from touts?
Edit - I know dealing with the ticket office is never easy, but they've got this internet thing for buying tickets these days.

The post above yours appears to indicate that he has sold tickets to blues before without any issues. That said, I think this is sometimes a scammer's MO - sell some legit tickets initially which in turn gets people to vouch for them, then go in with the scam later.
Known as the “long con” by scammers and hustlers.

Any blue(and it's debatable that he is) who rips off another fellow blue needs death by lethal injection. Fuckin shocking behaviour and boils my fucking piss !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.