Scariest away day following City

Like bluescholar has said loads of united came with us lot one year to Leeds away they wanted vengeance for getting turned over earlier in the season it was mayhem fighting in the Peacock pub and then the ground said it was best day out they had who would have thought that would ever happen

That day remains in my top 5 aways.
Mental from start to finish ,worked with an Everton fan and he reckoned that was the biggest away support he's ever seen there. He had a few tales from there side too!
Remember this so well and the wild celebrations when Power scored. Were so many City fans there although for some reason I never saw any of the trouble.

Leeds cup 78. A few at the old Victoria Ground in Stoke, Liverpool, Everton etc... was at most of em in the late 70s and through the 80s but my honoury mention goes to the
Mad Miners at Oakwell, Anybody remember those hot dog carts ; )

Stoke away in 98 when we both went down was quite intimidating especially after the game on the way back to the car. Never been to Millwall but can only imagine as i was there at Maine Rd in 99 and saw some nasty shit (First time ive sever City and Utd fighting side by side too). Funniest thing i've seen was at Sheff Utd on New years day (02 i think) when this mahoosive Utd fan was running his mouth to us on the way out. Out of nowhere a city fan, who couldn't have been much over 5 foot 5, walked up to him and sparked him out cold with one shot.

Leeds cup 78. A few at the old Victoria Ground in Stoke, Liverpool, Everton etc... was at most of em in the late 70s and through the 80s but my honoury mention goes to the
Mad Miners at Oakwell, Anybody remember those hot dog carts ; )
Remember one year at Oakwell all ko half time at the bars,shutters came down riot police involved, unbelievable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.