Scarves confiscated at the swamp

Royaloak said:
I read a lot on this board from people who protest about the United problem 'Let's not lower ourselves to their level' etc. They treat us like shit when we go there and they always have in the years I've been going - apart fromon one occasion when it was the 50th Munich anniversary, when they were shitting themselves about our reaction.

Their fans are arrogant wankers who think they can get away with murder and any visit to OT is usually an exercise in self presevation. They have a banner at the ground, condoned by the club, aimed at fucking us off.

My experience with arrogant bully's, is that the more you back off, the more they come at you. In the mid 70's, Utd fans would openly, in large numbers, flaunt themselves and their wankstain behaviour in the Kippax St, knowing they could get away with it. By the late 70's, a large group of local lads, City fans, took exception to it. Utd got kicked all over Maine Road and guess what? - the following year Utd were nowhere to be seen anywhere in the ground apart from their segregated area.

My point is this; taking the moral highground means we'll continue to be on the receiving end of shit from Utd. We should treat them like the shite they are. I thought we may have turned a corner with the 'Welcome to Manchester' poster, but we should have followed it up with a 'Die Ferguson, Die' poster.

We should make any visit to COMS hell on earth for Utd and their fans, they should fear for their lives, we should put up a debt banner and most of all, somebody from the club should treat Ferguson and Utd in press comment as badly as he treats everyone else. Rafa tried to, but failed miserably.

It's war, always has been and we should start responding like we mean it.

Well said - totally agree

Royaloak said:
I read a lot on this board from people who protest about the United problem 'Let's not lower ourselves to their level' etc. They treat us like shit when we go there and they always have in the years I've been going - apart fromon one occasion when it was the 50th Munich anniversary, when they were shitting themselves about our reaction.

Their fans are arrogant wankers who think they can get away with murder and any visit to OT is usually an exercise in self presevation. They have a banner at the ground, condoned by the club, aimed at fucking us off.

My experience with arrogant bully's, is that the more you back off, the more they come at you. In the mid 70's, Utd fans would openly, in large numbers, flaunt themselves and their wankstain behaviour in the Kippax St, knowing they could get away with it. By the late 70's, a large group of local lads, City fans, took exception to it. Utd got kicked all over Maine Road and guess what? - the following year Utd were nowhere to be seen anywhere in the ground apart from their segregated area.

My point is this; taking the moral highground means we'll continue to be on the receiving end of shit from Utd. We should treat them like the shite they are. I thought we may have turned a corner with the 'Welcome to Manchester' poster, but we should have followed it up with a 'Die Ferguson, Die' poster.

We should make any visit to COMS hell on earth for Utd and their fans, they should fear for their lives, we should put up a debt banner and most of all, somebody from the club should treat Ferguson and Utd in press comment as badly as he treats everyone else. Rafa tried to, but failed miserably.

I completely agree, although I don't want a banner. I want nothing in our ground to remind me of them twats. But we should fight fire with fire. When they get to COMS they should not be able to even be heard. At OT they pump crowd noises in to the stands to try and drown us out, the away keepers get more abuse than at any other ground. We should just play a load of euro trash dance bollox to them throughout the match (although they may like that listening to united fucking road). I think we should shift them to a different position in the stands too, break them up a bit.

He also mentions this in that article

"I was frisked (no charge) to ensure I was not carrying projectiles. I then walked into a lounge where I was handed a commemorative coffee mug, which would have made a terrific dent in Craig Bellamy’s head had I been so inclined."

I wonder if this was the mug:

img-thing

Most of the 'corperate' seats are just in normal stands, like some of ours are.

You often see away fans in the middle of their south stand, but no away colours.

colinbellsboots said:
look i dont know why anyone would believe this crap, its the paper of the brain dead IMO. always tryin to be over the top. ohhhhh im shocked , run for the hills.

They can actually believe this because it is true.............I was in hospitality on the night, and to be fair to the rags (almost impossible for me to do, but hey), the no away team colours or scarves is made patently obvious if they had bothered to read the information included with their tickets.

It's even right about the commerative cup, the bosslady and myself both got one.

MouldensChippy said:
colinbellsboots said:
look i dont know why anyone would believe this crap, its the paper of the brain dead IMO. always tryin to be over the top. ohhhhh im shocked , run for the hills.

They can actually believe this because it is true.............I was in hospitality on the night, and to be fair to the rags (almost impossible for me to do, but hey), the no away team colours or scarves is made patently obvious if they had bothered to read the information included with their tickets.

It's even right about the commerative cup, the bosslady and myself both got one.
sewer rats me thinks.
ffs there fookin kids ,GET A LIFE YOU RAG BASTARDS.

waspish said:
I hope we never stoop that low. It proves again how stuck up indebted club them scumbags are, and also the fans selling their scarves on ebay after the 50 year anniversary and our fans being impeccable on the day they are a shameful club with a Cretinous big headed bully of a scumbag manager

Fur coat, no knickers. Rag scum. Even their kit man is a ming idiot.

Royaloak said:

agreed
bullies only understand one thing, stand up to the fuckers and make them back off
and before the pc brigade get on my case, i'm not advocating going looking for trouble, but if it happens stand your ground and give it the scum back
an eye for an eye

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.