Scenes in Manchester

Don't know how to attach on here but I was sent a video of a City fan on the wrong end of a police baton in Piccadilly gardens last night. He's obviously hurt so is stumbling away from the line of riot police and falls on the floor cos of his injuries. Whilst on the floor an officer comes in with the baton and gives him another crack.

Disgusting. Hope he's ok!
Exactly, why do they let these oil protesters off scot free yet can dish it out to footy fans at will

Incredible scenes. utd dibble not happy. Wonder if Jonathan Wilson watched.

Fuck me, that prick copper at the end with his truncheon. Wanker.

Not so good....

Cop car trashed.

Don't know the context but the stormtroopers probably just lost his job for using his baton for no reason when the blue was clearly complying and moving the direction he was asked to. Just shown my mate who is a Sergeant.

I'll caveat that with he works for a different force but said that is the sort of shit that means he gets beer bottles lobbed at him and punches swung when trying to calm a situation down, most coppers aren't wankers but there will have been some pissed off reds wanting to take it out on anyone and anything on Sat night.

Last edited:
Don't know the context but the stormtroopers probably just lost his job for using his baton for no reason when the blue was clearly complying and moving the direction he was asked to. Just shown my mate who is a Sergeant.
Fucking outrageous that.

I'll caveat that with he works for a different force but said that is the sort of shit that means he gets beer bottles lobbed at him and punches swung when trying to calm a situation down, most coppers aren't wankers but there will have been some pissed off reds wanting to take it out on anyone and anything on Sat night.

Absolute cunts, one of the pee wees even smashed a picnic up for the fun of of it, we need a right good clear up the old bill isn't fit for purpose.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.