Schalke (a) Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sane has seriously pissed off pep it seems
Not really, he just trusts the others more, which makes sense since they work harder than him. I wouldn’t say he’s pissed him off though. This happens repeatedly season after season, Pep tries hard to get Sané to understand what is required for him to get to his best possible level. And he does it by letting him watch the others.

I found it strange that so many were leaving David Silva out of their line up predictions.
The one thing you can be sure of with Pep is that if he’s fit he plays.
He may have had an off month or so but along with Fernandinho, Emerson and Laporte he’s definitely one of the main go to players.
It’s a good team and I see no reason why we can’t put this to bed tonight.

lol did you forget that pep benched silva for the chelsea game

Jake the snide is already pissing me off on BT as for the team can’t argue against Bernie for Sáne as Dave seems to be getting back at it

Leroy can’t get his mojo back if he doesn’t play? Really frustrating as he is already one of the best when he’s on it.
Pep's playing mind games with him. Leroy is potentially Top 5 in the world but not hungry enough for it.
We'll thank him later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.