SCHALKE TICKET AND TRAVEL AVAILABLE

Bill

LOWCOSTSPORT.COM have very kindly donated a travel package to schalke in aid of the "stuart" fund.

the deal includes.
flights from manchester to cologne
3 star b and b hotel in cologne
ticket included.(optional)
leaves thursday 8am flies back friday 5pm.

the cost of this trip is valued at £269 or £349 with ticket.
the tickets are in schalke tickets are in their end but have been blocked off just for (100) us.

feel free to ring lowcostsports should you wish to buy your own trip from them, they do have places available.
08001116292 ask for malcom.

so if anyone not yet fixed up for this trip and would like to boost our stuart fund please pm me.

its only fair to let you know they are also running a great trip santander(ticket included)

Yeah, many thanks to Low Cost Sports. Nice gesture. That's the same trip I'm on.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.lowcostsports.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.lowcostsports.com</a>

Absolute superstars. Quality gesture - I hope someone snaps them up soonish!

Sorry if I missed it but just out of interest are you simply doing a bidding contest again?

C_T_I_D said:
Absolute superstars. Quality gesture - I hope someone snaps them up soonish!

Sorry if I missed it but just out of interest are you simply doing a bidding contest again?

well yes but its not far off now so if i get decent bid then we'll let it go so the buying can sort things with lowcost sharpish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.