SCHALKE TICKET AND TRAVEL AVAILABLE

I am on it too.

Should be a pleasant day with one or two beers.

I hope Robinho is back.

dont be too quick to sing their praises.
i was due to go on the coach on the 26th for £89 but received a call this morning saying there was no coach for us. u can imagine my horror. but instead of that they have put us on this package instead. obvioulsy i have had to shell out even more.

when they moved me onto the overnighter they didn't want owt extra for it so that was alright. not had any info yet tho or confirmation of the revised booking (starting to fret a little tbh).

does anyone know what happens when we get there? apart from get wasted! do they leave us in cologne or bus us in towards the ground?

All will be ok super kev
been with the rag who runs it many times, he tells me all confirmations will be out by tonight, only a few who changed over trips left to do now.

lowcostsport have just rang me to tell me that i'll be getting all the details later today so that's a load off my mind.

they also asked me if i wanted any tickets for the match!!!

SuperKevinHorlock said:
I am a little concerned the service so far has been shoddy to say the least hopefully they will come good on thursday. God only knows where our hotel is as lowcost don't seem to know.
Fingers crossed there just disorganised and not dishonest.

They dumped us as well

Load of shite sacked it and mate had ticket gutted

Wota set of wankers ....heard been bankrupt before

SuperKevinHorlock; i spoke to them yesterday and they said an email confirming all details will be out later that day. it's now lunch time the next day and still nothing. starting to think i've been had over myself mate!!!

When you ring them they just say all details will be confirmed later only time will tell I think we have been had over.
At this rate they will tell us where we are staying after we get back (that's if we ever get there) funny how they are quick to contact you to sell tickets!!!!
Bluemags have you any news?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.