SCHALKE TICKET AND TRAVEL AVAILABLE

OH ye of little faith

I am being told with the consolidation of a couple of trips all into one it made the admin a bit of a nightmare, they send their apologies and promise you all a good time.

Ps for the fool who posted (think they have been bankrupt before) get your facts right before you post shite because this lot have the money and the energy to take you to the cleaners my friend for spouting such bollocks.

lowcost are not a 2 bob outfit
they are running this trip at a considerable loss, it would have been so easy to just call everyone and cancel but they have pulled out all of the stops, i know for a fact that they are about 6k down

anyway lets just all have a good time.
see you in the morning

Yeah, I'll vouch for Lowcost too. Spoke to Tony tonight and he's a sound guy, for a red. They've been really generous with donating trips for Stuart's cause and have been professional and upfront in all my dealings with them (I'm booked on one of their trips tomorrow). A few of my mates have been away with them in the past and had no problems at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.