Schalke Travel Plans

Got home about an hour ago ..great day and night although that train back to Düsseldorf was carnage .
Goin sleep till Sunday now
We got the Essen train and changed there for Dusseldorf. The first one was packed but the second was OK. We assumed the direct train to Dusseldorf would be rammed solid as it was after BMG last season.

We were there in enough time but some what to do a shopping trip before boarding. Ended up being sat at the docks for two and half hours
Think I might follow your (and others) examples and next time stay elsewhere and travel closer to the match on the day.

Had a great stay in Dusseldorf - but I have been there many times now so staying elsewhere and travelling on the day or day before seems like a cool idea.

Just finishing off the trip with a few beers at the airport - been a good one.

Think I might follow your (and others) examples and next time stay elsewhere and travel closer to the match on the day.

Had a great stay in Dusseldorf - but I have been there many times now so staying elsewhere and travelling on the day or day before seems like a cool idea.

Just finishing off the trip with a few beers at the airport - been a good one.
We were thinking the opposite as we’ve not yet been to Düsseldorf and so need to give it a try we’re in that area again.
We had two great days in Bruges but it meant we only had the match day atmosphere from about 1pm onwards.
Still we met up we a few friends, had a drink, got to the game and got back safely. It was a great trip but no where near as messy!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.