Scholes comes out of retirement

I feel sorry for him

Must have had his arm twisted behind his back and although he did some good passes he was well off the pace

Can't see how he's going to get any fitter either

Re: Did choles serve his ban after semi?

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Of course he did because the semi was April and there were at least 5/6 games after that

thanks that's what I thought, dirty ginger pig

I'd be worried if I was a rag. Can you imagine how much they'd take the piss if we couldn't afford to buy a new midfielder and had to bring back a retired player.

It will be interesting to see how refs react to Scholes gloating in the papers that his tackling was deliberate and the so called excuse of "Paul Scholes can't tackle" was just an excuse to cover up his blatant thuggery and deliberate attempts to injure players.
Surely they can't overlook this or gloss over it when he clatters someone again.<br /><br />-- Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:01 pm --<br /><br />
Willie Wontie said:
I feel sorry for him

You're a mug then

Old baconface is planning for his retirement and "old" trafford will be his retirement home.
Bring back all the old young uns and talk about the good old days and complain about those noisy neighbours and talk about the good old days, and complain about the noisy neighbours and "did I mention how good we were" hic.

that's whiskeynose calling Anderson absolute shit without saying it to his face.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.