Scholes, ITV disgrace

Pigeonho said:
Vienna_70 said:
sir peace frog said:
is pige paul scholes ? :)

I doubt it.

The pig ginger isn't intelligent enough to put together a coherent sentence in written English, let alone as many as our resident devil's advocate posts.
Top lad, scholesy.
Don't be so fucking disrespectful......it's Scholesy........fucking big S!

worsleyweb said:
My old fella walks his dog past scholes house every day. He is waiting to bump into the ginger twat and tell him how out of order he is. They have spoken quite a few times over the years on Stockport road in Mossley in passing and have got on ok. Dad is a pationate city fan and was fuming about scholes. " one thing you can't criticise about city is our support" ! He keeps saying. God help scholes when my dad seems him next.
Tell him to punch the scabby little rag ****.

The great gift of Geoffrey Chaucer, as a poet, was not polemic, but to let his characters condemn themselves through their own utterences

dom said:
The great gift of Geoffrey Chaucer, as a poet, was not polemic, but to let his characters condemn themselves through their own utterences
Get...off....this....thread......now......you fucking lunatic!

malg said:
dom said:
Get...off....this....thread......now......you fucking lunatic!

Geoff has a point , I would maintain

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Geoff was a c**t and his English was fucking awful.

His English was the 'BBC' (Middle) English of the time .. not judging , just reporting

And why was he a c**nt , according to you ?

dom said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Geoff was a c**t and his English was fucking awful.

His English was the 'BBC' (Middle) English of the time .. not judging , just reporting

And why was he a c**nt , according to you ?

I was joshing. Never met the bloke funny enough. ;-) ;-) is that better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.