School Sports Day Madness.

allan harper

My daughters sports day STARTS! FUCKING STARTS! at 9:30am Monday, that's 9:30AfuckingM Monday. It finishes at 12:30pm but after that, you have a picnic lunch with your child on the school field for an hour, A FUCKING HOUR!!!

Boss, can I nip out of work Monday for 5 hours as its sports day?

It used to be for a couple hours in the afternoon, since when has it become an Olympic event!

All the teachers on here, hang your heads in shame you cunts.

Re: School Sports Day Madness.

Don't worry if you get there an hour from the end you will still make the parents race:)

I've won it every year, gutted I'm having to give my title up!

Unless I retire now and forever be a champion, good shout,I'm doing a Fergie.

Ours has been cancelled multiple times already due to rain, and we have cheeky **** parents asking if they can get reimbursed for taking the time off work.

quiet_riot said:
Ours has been cancelled multiple times already due to rain, and we have cheeky **** parents asking if they can get reimbursed for taking the time off work.

Ours was canceled due to the rain last week, one parent booked the day off work, he's now booked Monday off too! Madness!

My kids will be the ones coming first, proudest moments of their little lives, but when they look around for daddy nobody is there. All the kids, even the parents, point and laugh at them. 20 years later find them swinging in the garage wearing a pair of tights with a snooker ball in their gob

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.