Scotland at the Euros

Shit manager, shit defence plus shit tactics, They'll be lucky to get a point from the group. Hope I'm wrong though.
Stranger things have happened. England do have habit of making hard work of things against weaker opponents during tournaments.

Was sitting in the garden having my moring coffee and enjoying the scenery, I'm flicking through YouTube and what comes up first? 1,000 Pipers Salute Chieftan. I usually don't believe in signs or omens, primarily due to them being a total load of deluded shit, but, it's the Euros and I am now open to them. This was a sign, look out Czechs, England and Croatia. The Clans have gathered and battle will be joined.

Scotland can be stuffy and are capable of scoring, but playing twice at home might actually be an incumbrance, as the expectation from the stands will then be on attack. Can sense a bit of 1974 all over again, undefeated yet falling at the first hurdle.

Scotland can be stuffy and are capable of scoring, but playing twice at home might actually be an incumbrance, as the expectation from the stands will then be on attack. Can sense a bit of 1974 all over again, undefeated yet falling at the first hurdle.
Could happen, no doubt about that. But will it laddie? Well, probably, but fuck it, you never know. All we can do is turn up and give our all. And we will. If they do we will be happy and if they make it through, we will collectively go fucking apeshit. Come on Scotland.

Was sitting in the garden having my moring coffee and enjoying the scenery, I'm flicking through YouTube and what comes up first? 1,000 Pipers Salute Chieftan. I usually don't believe in signs or omens, primarily due to them being a total load of deluded shit, but, it's the Euros and I am now open to them. This was a sign, look out Czechs, England and Croatia. The Clans have gathered and battle will be joined.
All the very best to your pish fitba team my friend, but you can stick all 1000 of those pipes right up your arse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.