Scotland at the Euros

Well its the morning after the night before and I'm feeling rather chipper. Clarke had to change it, he did and that's why we played better. If he had played the same team on Monday, bar Tierney being injured we might have won. Anyway, as the song goes, regarding Monday, and in the past it must remain, but going forward, we need to use our better players. Our lack of an actual good striker is a continued worry for me. They try hard but that bit of poise and guile isn't there. Our midfield was excellent, they all worked so hard and played some good stuff. Gilmour and McGreggor worked well letting Mcginn forage forward with effect.

Onto Croatia, another tough tough game and capable of handing us our arse, but, we are capable of doing the same to them. My valium arrives Monday and I will be right on it to keep me from exploding. I am looking forward to the games today, smiling like a daft **** that we still have a chance. I was proud of them all. They stood up, fought like fuck, played some good stuff and showed we have more than we get credit for. All we need is for someone to stick a couple away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.