scotland,wales,r.e.p and n. ireland

Northern Ireland fan go to all home games and some away but still like England to do well as does many Northern Ireland fans.

What a petty and small minded sentiment and you decided it would be a good thing to show this kind of ignorance to all on this board.If you really believe this I feel sorry for you maybe you need to get out a bit more and get a feeling for what other nations fans really think.
I think its great so many blues are playing for england and wish them well.

dinger bell said:
Northern Ireland fan go to all home games and some away but still like England to do well as does many Northern Ireland fans.
good result 2nite mate, pleased for you, hope you qualify

As I'm neither Irish, Scottish or Welsh I have no interest in how they get on.

mancitygaz said:
Who the fuck are r.e.p?

RoI maybe?

Republic of Equatorial Panau. Had a crunch match vs the Federated States of Micronesia this afternoon.

20sbc07 said:
The difference between scotland and england is...

We know we're shit, every win is an achievment. If we dont qualify its no big deal.

England think they will win every year, they get so confident and make a massive deal about it.

Its the cockyness and confidence and the fact that if you turn on the tv during the world cup or euro, its all about the england football team. We go into the shops and its all england stuff, even on the mars bars! Thats why we want yous to lose. :)[/quote

your just hills at the the top of our country !

ps... you will NEVER win the world cup.

i don't mind northern ireland... their fans seem to respect the union jack which is still the official flag of the uk

scotland and wales and republic of ireland can get knotted. small time chip on the shoulder attitudes.

the jocks bang on about 1966 overkill. they talk about 1967 even more... they beat "the world champions" which somehow made them default winners. by that reckoning they actually won it twice because they beat argentina 1-0 at hampden in 1987 a year after they won the world cup

also i am sure many an england fans gave a wry smile when thierry henry did his stuff against ireland, well, at least they know now how we felt it 86

Some of the N Ireland fans are fucking a joke. The way they hounded out Neil Lennon for saying he wanted to play for a United Ireland team which lead to death threats. I know it is the minority but it has lead to them loosing players like Gibson and Wilson to Ireland.
As for tonights game they done well to get the win tonight a real smash and grab game and I think they will go close but will just miss out again.

As for Ireland had that bell end Keane first scorer. He missed 2 great chances to score but the win is all that matters. Its been 22 years since we got to Euro 88 but I feel we have a great chance of winning the group but theres a part of me thinking we will get knocked out in a qualifer again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.