Scotland

Bill Walker

Team supported
City
If our jock mates become independent theyre gonna need more dosh

I recommend turning Jockland into a huge museum, people like me will flock there

Shops with bacon slicers, Spangles and Penny Arrow bars in the shops

White dog shit on the streets, people walking round with Walkmans, Big fat Telly's and Bus conductors with Brylcreem on and rag & bone men everywhere

Be great eh ?

Bring back Bernie Inns and Freeman Hardy Willis selling Pacamacs and Chemistry sets for kids for Christmas

Scotland could be great again

£160 billion just to set up their own bank if they can't have the Zloty, Dollar, or Pound as their currency.

Wonga must be rubbing their hands in anticipation!

Scotland will be at the level of Eastern Europe within ten years,if they vote for independence.
You can laugh about it,but do you really want Slovakia,Macedonia or Ukraine on your doorstep,the possibility of a failed state as a neighbour would be keeping both sides of politics awake at night.

nimrod said:
If our jock mates become independent theyre gonna need more dosh

I recommend turning Jockland into a huge museum, people like me will flock there

Shops with bacon slicers, Spangles and Penny Arrow bars in the shops

White dog shit on the streets, people walking round with Walkmans, Big fat Telly's and Bus conductors with Brylcreem on and rag & bone men everywhere

Be great eh ?

I have no idea what you just said, is this is because I'm Canadian or are you totally shit housed?

Resurrection said:
I have no idea what you just said, is this is because I'm Canadian or are you totally shit housed?

lol, I think you're getting your English phrases mixed up.

Shit faced = very, very drunk

Shithouse = a coward

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.