Scotland

stony said:
Resurrection said:
I have no idea what you just said, is this is because I'm Canadian or are you totally shit housed?

lol, I think you're getting your English phrases mixed up.

Shit faced = very, very drunk

Shithouse = a coward

lol! thanks for the heads up, ill be more careful about that here.

I almost got into a bit of an awkward moment at work when I called my boss (a liverpool fan) a wanker. I thought it was a casual insult that you throw around with your mates in good fun. Turns out ... lol. He was a good sport about it though and is appreciating my attempt to immerse myself in the game and football world.

nimrod said:
If our jock mates become independent theyre gonna need more dosh

I recommend turning Jockland into a huge museum, people like me will flock there

Shops with bacon slicers, Spangles and Penny Arrow bars in the shops

White dog shit on the streets, people walking round with Walkmans, Big fat Telly's and Bus conductors with Brylcreem on and rag & bone men everywhere

Be great eh ?
They might even offer you a job as the star attraction!

waterloo blue said:
Scotland will be at the level of Eastern Europe within ten years,if they vote for independence.
You can laugh about it,but do you really want Slovakia,Macedonia or Ukraine on your doorstep,the possibility of a failed state as a neighbour would be keeping both sides of politics awake at night.

We already have these countries "on our doorstep"

In my day to day life, I come across more eastern Europeans than Scottish (sounding) people.
Have a stroll down any town centre in the north west, you don't see shops with Scottish flags selling Haggis....

You see rows and rows of eastern Europe food stores.

Resurrection said:
stony said:
Resurrection said:
I have no idea what you just said, is this is because I'm Canadian or are you totally shit housed?

Shithouse = a coward

I almost got into a bit of an awkward moment at work when I called my boss (a liverpool fan) a wanker. I thought it was a casual insult that you throw around with your mates in good fun. Turns out ... lol. He was a good sport about it though and is appreciating my attempt to immerse myself in the game and football world.

call him a **** next time

Why Always Ste said:
waterloo blue said:
Scotland will be at the level of Eastern Europe within ten years,if they vote for independence.
You can laugh about it,but do you really want Slovakia,Macedonia or Ukraine on your doorstep,the possibility of a failed state as a neighbour would be keeping both sides of politics awake at night.

We already have these countries "on our doorstep"

In my day to day life, I come across more eastern Europeans than Scottish (sounding) people.
Have a stroll down any town centre in the north west, you don't see shops with Scottish flags selling Haggis....

You see rows and rows of eastern Europe food stores.
That's not what I'm getting at,these countries are havens for gangsters,nonces,sex trafficers,wholesale drug importers and arms dealers.
The state turns a blind eye for a fee and the whole economy is skewed by existence of these enterprises.
Ask these E.Europeans what is intrinsically wrong with their homelands and they'll say the place is run by the mafia and if they want to live a reasonably quiet life they head to Rotherham,Doncaster,Morecambe...
Scotland would be an ideal base for organised crime to flourish if like many suspect the joint goes tits up after a yes vote is successful.

This all sounds like arrogant English bullshit to me.

If they go then good luck to them.

Resurrection said:
stony said:
Resurrection said:

Shithouse = a coward

Yes you need to be careful with regional vernacular, it's usual to refer to scousers as thieving bin dipping Cnuts, they love that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.