Scott Carson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those saying a pointless signing remember what happened to Bravo last season! Sure we got away with it but if Ederson had been crocked we would gave been up shit creek without a paddle.

Muric was third choice and gone on loan

Grimshaw may not be ready and may go on loan

If Bravo got an injury then we need someone with experience to step in when Eddy needs resting

And that’s why Frank is a good solid option

Having an English veteran as #3 is weird to you? Are you familiar with Richard Wright?

Finally, which folks think that having Muric, who the club believe has top class potential, as #3 makes sense?
I am familiar with Richard Wright, yes. He's still here too, unless we operate a revolving door policy on not needed English 'keepers who'll get a coaching role later on then what's Carson got to do with him?

Let's get Andy Carroll on a free to be third choice striker.

I am familiar with Richard Wright, yes. He's still here too, unless we operate a revolving door policy on not needed English 'keepers who'll get a coaching role later on then what's Carson got to do with him?

Let's get Andy Carroll on a free to be third choice striker.
My point is that the club obviously values having a veteran presence in that spot rather than letting a former youth player's career die there.

My point is that the club obviously values having a veteran presence in that spot rather than letting a former youth player's career die there.
If training with Pep and our first team at a young age for a season equates to the death of a career then it's not a bad way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.