SCOTT QUIGG - WBA International Title - Bury.

CityinEurope

Bury lad, Scott Quigg, is to fight for the vacant WBA International super bantamweight title, his opponent is Argentinian, Nelson Daniel Monte.

The venue is the
Castle Leisure Centre,
Bury, Lancashire,
BL9 0EZ on Saturday 25th September '10,
Doors open - 18:30
Fights start - 19:30

Ticket Prices - £25.00 / £50.00 / £75.00

Are there any Bury Blues, or blues local to Bury who can help me get some posters up, in any of the local pubs or clubs etc?

This lad has got huge potential, his record 19 wins - 13 KO - No losses, no draws and ranked 3rd in the country!!

If you can help, give Spike's office a ring on 0161 775 7500 or PM me (we can drop posters off, around the Bury area.)

might give it a try?

however the Castle Leisure Centre in Bury for a World Title Fight is quite a way from Caesar's Palace In Las Vegas or Madison square garden in New York!!!

Seems to be a bit of a banger Quigg. If the miracle happens and 1 of Munroe or Jason Booth win a World title he could get a chance even if it is too early some time late next year.
Over here we have a couple of lads to keep a eye on in the Super Bantamweight Carl Frampton only starting out 6 fights with 3 kos all wins has signed a tv deal with Setanta Ireland which for a kid of 23 is some going by him and Barry McGugian. Has sparred Booth and by reports held his own. Not too sure if he spared Booth yet.
We also have either 1 of Paulie Hyland or Willie Casey who won prize fighter who is next in line for a shot at the European title. Either could end up fighting Kiko Martinez by the end of the year. All in all Irish and UK fighters at this level could end up fighting each other in months to come. Quigg V Big Bang Casey that would be a fight I would be happy to pay money for.

Scott's a great lad to work with

Again if any of you can get a few posters up for me in any pubs, clubs, shop fronts etc, i'd be really grateful, PM me and i'll post or have them delivered to you.

BR

Spikie

I grew up in Bury so went to the last fight at castle leisure and it was over well quick after paying a ridiculous amount of money for a small fight! Saw Matthew and Ray Hatton after in the car park though, CELEB SPOTTER!

I'd probably go and see this if its for a proper title as well.

LongsightM13 said:
Isn't John Murray fighting the same night at that go-karting place next to the swamp?

I thought Murray was signing up to Hatton Promotions after his contract with Hennessey Promotions comes to an end. I could be wrong but Murray needs the move and Hatton could get him a World title fight in the not too distant future.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.