SCOTT QUIGG - WBA International Title - Bury.

How are ticket sales going for this fight. Seems very strange to have 2 fights on the same night only a couple of miles apart from each other. I hope Scott does well. Has he sparred Carl Frampton yet? He seems to be the 1 to watch over here on the Irish fight scene and has been sparring the likes of Booth who is fighting for the world title this weekend. Good work out for the lad the 2 may meet down the line.

leighton said:
How are ticket sales going for this fight. Seems very strange to have 2 fights on the same night only a couple of miles apart from each other. I hope Scott does well. Has he sparred Carl Frampton yet? He seems to be the 1 to watch over here on the Irish fight scene and has been sparring the likes of Booth who is fighting for the world title this weekend. Good work out for the lad the 2 may meet down the line.
Scott sold out and won in round 3.. check it on hatton tv
it was agood nyt

jacko8684 said:
leighton said:
it was agood nyt
Him and Carl Frampton will be a fight I would love to see happen in the coming years Carl will go a long way.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5MUx4M1kyw[/youtube]

Framptons fight with Vorinin only 3 rounds worth a look.

leighton said:
jacko8684 said:
it was agood nyt
Him and Carl Frampton will be a fight I would love to see happen in the coming years Carl will go a long way.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5MUx4M1kyw[/youtube]

Framptons fight with Vorinin only 3 rounds worth a look.
scotts fought this kid from the ukraine i think m8.. That Frampton looks good though

Keep an eye on him he is one for the future this lad. He has a tv deal with Setanta and Priemer Sports in the UK for his fights and McGugian is backing him up all the way. They call him brick fists the lad will take over from Dunne in the long term over here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.