Scott Sinclair

SamTheGuru

Team supported
MCFC OK
I am starting to believe that I completely imagined that we signed Scott Sinclair. Did we simply sign him for him to play in the EDS? This has to go down as one of the weirdest signings of recent times. Glauber Berti anybody?

I kind of feel sorry for him, unless of course he anticipated this would happen and still decided to go for it.
I'd like to see him be given at least a chance sometime, as a starter.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Fucking joke signing and whoever authorised this shouldn't be working for us anymore.

Scott Sinclair is never likely to want to leave , the money's too good , and Rosies family live in the area .... this was a great move for the both of them.

You couldn't realistically say that , from what we've seen of him so far , he's any real improvement on the departed Adam Johnson , some would probably argue that he's even inferior .... Adam Johnson scored a great goal for Sunderland yesterday ...... Sinclair seemed to be signed as direct replacement for Johnson , rather than someone who was brought in to 'purposely' improve the squad.

black mamba said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Fucking joke signing and whoever authorised this shouldn't be working for us anymore.

Scott Sinclair is never likely to want to leave , the money's too good , and Rosies family live in the area .... this was a great move for the both of them.

You couldn't realistically say that , from what we've seen of him so far , he's any real improvement on the departed Adam Johnson , some would probably argue that he's even inferior .... Adam Johnson scored a great goal for Sunderland yesterday ...... Sinclair seemed to be signed as direct replacement for Johnson , rather than someone who was brought in to 'purposely' improve the squad.

AJ took his goal well yesterday, but in the main, he's been absolutely woeful for them

never understood this signing to be honest. why sign him if he's not going to play?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.