Scott Sinclair

he should've replaced kolarov today against spurs and ran at walker (who was already on a yellow card)

I can't possibly say as I've never seen training, so I'll leave it up mancini.
Maybe we bought him because he's English.

Petetheblu said:
I can't possibly say as I've never seen training, so I'll leave it up mancini.
Maybe we bought him because he's English.

Not maybe, more like definitely.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
feel sorry for him,biggest mistake ever coming here

This. Probably will look to leave in January to get his career back on track.

He isn't good enough to crack the starting line up or the subs bench. If he was pulling up trees at Carrington RM would have him in. Sinclair will have to be patient and up his game if he wants to play.

Sorry but you cant feel sorry for him. He knew he'd be a squad player when he signed. He's on very good money for what he does. Which is basically training 10 till 12 everyday. Okay he's not getting first team football. Big deal. He's got such a hard life hasnt he. Give it a rest.

I really thought he'd come on in the second half..we've crying out for pace and width..so was surprised to see Maicon come on instead and provide the width.

Feel sorry for Sinclair..can't see how he's every going to get a game?

He's not good enough at the moment. When you sign a fringe player you can never really tell how good he is until he starts training and playing with your own squad.

He will either improve and get a chance or eventually move on. Either way he's earning a mint so wont be complaining.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.