Butland

Tavenier

Shankland

O ‘ Riley

Manager Nominations

McInnes

Docherty

McGlynn

For me there’s only one winner of POTY and that’s Butland by a considerable distance but knowing the way this usually goes it could be O Riley who would be third on my list with Shankland runner up

Manager of the year has to be McInnes. Tbh I’m surprised at the other two ahead of Naismith and Clemente

YPOTY

Either Lennon Miller or Watson. Surprised McAusland made list. Decent start but has faded and is not near the two I mentioned

Naismith should be in the managers list.
Not knocking the 3 nominated but surely for his team getting 3rd spot already they could have made the nominations up to 4.

Not knocking the 3 nominated but surely for his team getting 3rd spot already they could have made the nominations up to 4.
Why are player awards 4 but manager award only 3? Is it always this way?

To get Killie European football is a great achievement and McInnes has taken them from a championship team to a team who can hold their own in one off games with the best.

Naismith had third spot tied up weeks ago and Hearts play decent football. Hopefully get Shankland to sign that contract and guaranteed group stage football next season. Future certainly looks very promising

Noticed this in the VAR errors from the last quarter….

Kilmarnock 1-2 Rangers (28/2/24): VAR should have recommended an on-field review. Final outcome should have been penalty decision, which led to Kilmarnock opening the scoring, overturned - no handball offense against Rangers.

I await my apology from Ayrshire Blue : ))))

Leaving Begbie aside for a minute

PFA nominations announced

POTY

Butland

Tavenier

Shankland

O ‘ Riley

Manager Nominations

McInnes

Docherty

McGlynn

For me there’s only one winner of POTY and that’s Butland by a considerable distance but knowing the way this usually goes it could be O Riley who would be third on my list with Shankland runner up

Manager of the year has to be McInnes. Tbh I’m surprised at the other two ahead of Naismith and Clemente

YPOTY

Either Lennon Miller or Watson. Surprised McAusland made list. Decent start but has faded and is not near the two I mentioned
Shankland ahead of Matt? Put that glue down now ya headcase.

Naismith/Hearts have been fantastic and there's subjective arguments for him or any of the 3 on the list to get the award. Honestly think it'll be difficult to see past McGylnn if he and Falkirk go unbeaten. If budget etc are taken into account then McInnes would maybe get the vote.

POTY don't know, maybe Butland over the season from what I've seen? Shankland deserves a shout too and O'Riley certainly started the season well but I've no idea if he's continued that consistently though.

Watson a tap in for YPOTY. Lyall Cameron is the only player who runs him relatively close. He's streets in front of Lennon Miller at this stage.

Weird that you think McGylnn i would say Gary Naysmith has done better than him at Stenhousemuir.I think that was their first title win ever.
Another not nominated in the list.
Expected Falkirk to win that division easily.

Weird that you think McGylnn i would say Gary Naysmith has done better than him at Stenhousemuir.I think that was their first title win ever.
Another not nominated in the list.
Expected Falkirk to win that division easily.

So did I but unbeaten definitely not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.