Scottish Football Thread - 2023/24

I can’t think of one time he’s cheated. Not once. Kyogos antics are beyond embarrassing but I m not surprised you rushed to his defence. It’s what you put do. Deny , Deflect. Masters of whataboutery

Cantwell is so far out on his own in Scottish football. He’s on a completely different level and will make us millions when he eventually leaves. Nobody even close to his level
The last penalty he got he cheated. He’s nowhere as good as Hatate or O’Reilly, Stop reading the Daily Ranger. They have made you forget you’re on a par with St Johnstone for triphy’s over the last ten year. Can you imagine if that was us from the Rangers arse licking press? It would be broken crest central. The funniest thing is you mugs lap it up. I mind when that wanker Breedheid came in you were all convinced you were winning the league. Wave a flag, shout No Surrender WATP and you forget how embarressing you have been. We don’t though. And we have the stats to prove it.

The last penalty he got he cheated. He’s nowhere as good as Hatate or O’Reilly, Stop reading the Daily Ranger. They have made you forget you’re on a par with St Johnstone for triphy’s over the last ten year. Can you imagine if that was us from the Rangers arse licking press? It would be broken crest central. The funniest thing is you mugs lap it up. I mind when that wanker Breedheid came in you were all convinced you were winning the league. Wave a flag, shout No Surrender WATP and you forget how embarressing you have been. We don’t though. And we have the stats to prove it.
Would that be the penalty in the friendly? The one in the video you kindly posted showing the keeper CLEARLY bringing him down. That penalty?

As far as O Reilly and Hatate go. You don’t even believe that.

Would that be the penalty in the friendly? The one in the video you kindly posted showing the keeper CLEARLY bringing him down. That penalty?

Todd Cantwell is better than Matt O'Riley. However, Reo Hatate is way better than Cantwell when both are at their best. In my opinion, of course. :-)

I don’t believe they are better than Cantwell? Are you fucking joking? If you can’t see that I pity you. Cantwell is only brilliant because he plays for you. Like that other wanker Kent, Hailleys Comet turned up more. It was the Rangers loving press and only them who priced the prick at £30m to try and help their team get a big fee. Same with that rat faced pie eating legend Morelos, could never regularly score against us, but worth £40m. Those millions you think you will get for Cantwell, falls into the same wavelength of utter fucking delusion. You will be lucky to get £7m for the prick. I’m willing to bet, again, £100 to the charity of choice that both our players go for more. Fancy it? Money where your mouth is, type of gig

Hatate? The guy who can’t get in your starting XI?

ORielly the guy who couldn’t get in your starting XI last season

Compared to a young player who excelled in the EPL before losing his way but back to loving the game.

It’s not even remotely close. They are nowhere near his level.

A bet hahahaha.

Hatate? The guy who can’t get in your starting XI?

ORielly the guy who couldn’t get in your starting XI last season

Compared to a young player who excelled in the EPL before losing his way but back to loving the game.

It’s not even remotely close. They are nowhere near his level.

A bet hahahaha.
£100 on it then if it’s so easy. Put your money up. Hatate is so much better, I’m actually embarrassed for you. He will go for twice what Nancy boy does.

£100 on it then if it’s so easy. Put your money up. Hatate is so much better, I’m actually embarrassed for you. He will go for twice what Nancy boy does.
‘Nancy boy’ bit of homophobia creeping in?

I’m not homophobic, but I will give you today that’s not a term that should be used. I regret using it. He’s still a prick though. No class.
I’m just jealous he has hair ….

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.