Scottish Football Thread | 2024/25

Hope you’re still there. :)
Nope. Home watching City (hopefully) pump the Geordies and looking forward to being back in my seat for Hibs tomorrow

Incidentally, as we all knew, Lieweell excelling himself with the utter nonsense over the New Year game. Absolutely nothing in the SMSM regarding it!!!

Nope. Home watching City (hopefully) pump the Geordies and looking forward to being back in my seat for Hibs tomorrow

Incidentally, as we all knew, Lieweell excelling himself with the utter nonsense over the New Year game. Absolutely nothing in the SMSM regarding it!!!
I have no idea what your on about. Haven’t read it. I tend to avoid his stuff. In this context, tend, means always.

I have no idea what your on about. Haven’t read it. I tend to avoid his stuff. In this context, tend, means always.
You know exactly what I’m talking about!!

Celtic denied Rangers the AGREED tickets for opening Old Firm game! Rangers knew for a fact the work (at the other end of the stadium) would be finished for after the first international break!!

Anyway hopefully our support redouble our efforts and we refuse your mob tickets for the final old firm game as we march towards 56!

You know exactly what I’m talking about!!

Celtic denied Rangers the AGREED tickets for opening Old Firm game! Rangers knew for a fact the work (at the other end of the stadium) would be finished for after the first international break!!

Anyway hopefully our support redouble our efforts and we refuse your mob tickets for the final old firm game as we march towards 56!
56? That’s at least a decade away. And I don’t know what you’re talking about. I don’t give a fuck about tickets for the Scaffolders dream. We don’t need our support there to beat you.

So, that’s you, win one game and you’re world beaters again? Fucking hilarious.

56? That’s at least a decade away. And I don’t know what you’re talking about. I don’t give a fuck about tickets for the Scaffolders dream. We don’t need our support there to beat you.

So, that’s you, win one game and you’re world beaters again? Fucking hilarious.
One game? We’ve only conceded in one of our last 6 games

I see the bestest team you’ve played are 1/0 down at a struggling Raith Rovers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.