Scouse controversy other Hodgson's comments on Baconface

sam221985

Sorry if there's already a thread but some of the scousers are up in arms about Woy's interview comments kissing the arse of the rasher-cheeked one as Pam would call him.

this was part of the interview
“I know Mr Ferguson is not really a Liverpool man,” said ­Hodgson, “so I’m a bit ­concerned about my excellent relationship with him.

“I sincerely hope he forgives me for moving north and hopefully we can have a glass of wine together, maybe in secret.

“I hope that’s how he is going to see it – but he is one of the people I intend to ring to find out.

“I rang the Fulham chairman (Mohamed Al Fayed). That was one phone call I had to get out of the way. Alex might be the next one.”

The intense competition ­between the two north-west clubs reached fever pitch in 2009 when Mr Alex Ferguson’s men equalled Liverpool’s long-standing record of 18 League titles – and the Kopites were runners-up.

Liverpool had a dismal ­campaign this time round – finishing seventh – but ­Hodgson is more interested in restoring their place as a top-four club than playing mind games with his new ­adversary.

He said: “I’ve always ­believed you don’t have battles with other managers.

“Football teams have battles with other football teams, clubs have battles with other clubs. I’ve never subscribed to that theory that it’s me and you. It’s a nonsense.”

RAWK are not happy lol.

It's funny what some fans get upset about. Absolutely nothing wrong in those comments. How dare he be reasonable!

The scouse peasants are just as revolting as ours.

“I know Mr Platt is not really a City man,” said Mancini, “so I’m a bit concerned about his relationship with the fans.

“I sincerely hope they forgive him for moving here and hopefully we can have success together.

“I hope that’s how the fans see it – but I'll check Bluemoon as I intend to find out.

“I rang De Niro. That was one phone call I had to get out of the way. Ric might be the next one.”

The intense competition between Platt and the City supporters reached fever pitch in 2009 when Platt was at the height of his City criticism accusing new signings of being money grabbing mercenaries.

City had a decent campaign this time round – finishing fifth – but Mancini is more interested in restoring their place as a top-four club than playing games with the supporters.

He said: “I’ve always believed you don’t have battles with the fans."

“Football teams have battles with other football teams, clubs have battles with other clubs., not their fans. I’ve never subscribed to that theory that it’s me and Platt against them, It’s a nonsense.”

Lancashire Blue said:
“I know Mr Platt is not really a City man,” said Mancini, “so I’m a bit concerned about his relationship with the fans.

“I sincerely hope they forgive him for moving here and hopefully we can have success together.

“I hope that’s how the fans see it – but I'll check Bluemoon as I intend to find out.

“I rang De Niro. That was one phone call I had to get out of the way. Ric might be the next one.”

The intense competition between Platt and the City supporters reached fever pitch in 2009 when Platt was at the height of his City criticism accusing new signings of being money grabbing mercenaries.

City had a decent campaign this time round – finishing fifth – but Mancini is more interested in restoring their place as a top-four club than playing games with the supporters.

He said: “I’ve always believed you don’t have battles with the fans."

“Football teams have battles with other football teams, clubs have battles with other clubs., not their fans. I’ve never subscribed to that theory that it’s me and Platt against them, It’s a nonsense.”

pmsl

“I know Mr Ferguson is not really a Liverpool man,” said ­Hodgson, “so I’m a bit ­concerned about my excellent relationship with him.

“I sincerely hope he forgives me for moving north and hopefully we can have a glass of wine together, maybe in secret.

“I hope that’s how he is going to see it – but he is one of the people I intend to ring to find out.

“I rang the Fulham chairman (Mohamed Al Fayed). That was one phone call I had to get out of the way. Alex might be the next one.”

Link? I'm struggling to believe those quotes are genuine

Hodgson is spot on ....... his priorities ARE to get Liverpool back into that top four , rather than debating or tryin' to wind up Alex Ferguson.

He's a good man , and a decent manger ...... he doesn't like upsetting people and doesn't see a real need to do so , unlike that dopey c#nt Benitez .......

if Liverpool fans just give the guy half a chance he might just suprise them all ....... but as they continually prove on their forums , they know next to f#ck all at the best of times!

I agree with the O.P. I wouldnt want a new manager of ours kissing Baconface's arse like that.

If he had any sense he would have played his 'relationship' down and said nothing.

The Fat el Hombre said:

Link? I'm struggling to believe those quotes are genuine

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/clu...r-taking-up-rival-position-article512743.html

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.