scouse derby - who do you want to win?

LoveCity said:
Why couldn't Everton be this wank against us? Maybe it was a great ploy by Benitez, cripple their best player Fellaini and sacrifice the Greek defender, turning Everton to wank even against 10 men.

Frankly it wasn´t that Everton were so good just that we didn´t stand up to them physically and played the wrong team - Mancini found out a lot from that game

Wouldn't surprise me after watching that half hearted effort by Everton if Moyes had told his players to go out and lie down so he could fuck us over some more.

That twat really has got an agenda against City!

Big game today for us. Need to keep hold of these scousers and with Spurs and Villa playing each other, its a great chance to reafirm 4th place claims.

mat said:
Anyone see the bim dipper waving a galatasary scarf?

I believe it them trying to do like the scum with the green and gold bollocks. How much they love having yank owners lol

mike channon´s windmill said:
LoveCity said:
Why couldn't Everton be this wank against us? Maybe it was a great ploy by Benitez, cripple their best player Fellaini and sacrifice the Greek defender, turning Everton to wank even against 10 men.

Frankly it wasn´t that Everton were so good just that we didn´t stand up to them physically and played the wrong team - Mancini found out a lot from that game

Even leaving the City game to one side, I saw extended highlights of thei the blue scouse games with Arse and Chelski not too long ago and they played well in both games and deserved their draws. But today was abject.

I never used to have a problem with Everton before, but Moyes really is a total cretin of frightening proportions.
Since the Lescott saga he's done nothing but bad-mouth us, conveniently 'forgetting' thet he left PNE for exactly the same reason as Lescott - for more money and to broaden his opportunities. That's what most people do with their lives, isn't it? Try to move up the ladder a bit and look after their family?

As far as I'm concerned Moyes is just Baconface part 2. And won't it be wonderful to see him at the swamp playing sterile one-dimensional football and struggling to keep them mid-table?

Come on Taggart, the nursing home awaits. Your club will be in excellent hands with Moyes, honest!

KentBlue said:
I never used to have a problem with Everton before, but Moyes really is a total cretin of frightening proportions.
Since the Lescott saga he's done nothing but bad-mouth us, conveniently 'forgetting' thet he left PNE for exactly the same reason as Lescott - for more money and to broaden his opportunities. That's what most people do with their lives, isn't it? Try to move up the ladder a bit and look after their family?

As far as I'm concerned Moyes is just Baconface part 2. And won't it be wonderful to see him at the swamp playing sterile one-dimensional football and struggling to keep them mid-table?

Come on Taggart, the nursing home awaits. Your club will be in excellent hands with Moyes, honest!

I agree with this. I can understand him being upset at losing one of his best players, but did O'Neill start bad mouthing us when we signed Barry? Did Wenger when we signed Adebayor? No, we went for Lescott in a normal appropriate manner, it was Moyes who made the bid public in the first place.

I wanted Liverpool to win. Always had a soft spot for them and now they're back where they belong.

I don't have anything against Everton though. Even if they did thrash us the other week...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.