Scousers to be compensated by UEFA

I recall in the hours before and after the kick off, a good deal of Liverpool "fans" in the ground posting.pics of their fake tickets and themselves online.
The following day comments from fellow fans all saying "take this down", "remove the pictures" etc were posted and hey presto..... it's like it never happened. All evidence of fake tickets wiped clean. Nothing to see here la.... now where's me compo?

I recall in the hours before and after the kick off, a good deal of Liverpool "fans" in the ground posting.pics of their fake tickets and themselves online.
The following day comments from fellow fans all saying "take this down", "remove the pictures" etc were posted and hey presto..... it's like it never happened. All evidence of fake tickets wiped clean. Nothing to see here la.... now where's me compo?
One guy on TV saying he bunked his dad in.... Never happened though, honest.

So they all got ticket refunds and the dippers went back for more compo and got it.

Why aren't we as City arranging a class action lawsuit as well for the near disaster that was Istanbul ?

These cnuts never learn. Why do they have to as they are given free rein . They were implicit in Hillsborough, they 100percent caused the deaths of 39 innocent fans, they brick coaches, disfigured a little girl, smash slabs over people's heads caused absolute carnage with vile behaviour every where they go. Horrible fuckers

When do I get my cash for that 7 hour round trip in Istanbul last year, twats.

Only seven?

I was on one of those that spent about 10 hours alone on a non-roadworthy, non-airconditioned bus with no access to water or a toilet and with a driver that didn't know where he was going. The flights were the easy part.

Take it you went via the VIP entrance?

These cnuts never learn. Why do they have to as they are given free rein . They were implicit in Hillsborough, they 100percent caused the deaths of 39 innocent fans, they brick coaches, disfigured a little girl, smash slabs over people's heads caused absolute carnage with vile behaviour every where they go. Horrible fuckers
Oh no they don't, they're victims as they will tell you. It was the Chelsea fans/Belgian police/Stadium's/UEFA's/Shoddily built walls fault for Heysel. It was South Yorkshire Police's/Sheffield Wednesday's/The Sun's fault for Hillsborough. It was the French police's/French local youths/Stade De France's fault for Paris. It was the Hungarian man's/little girl's fault for getting in the way of the object hurled at them and so on. Great how they all fail to acknowledge the main cause of all these incidents, their own feral, vile fans.

There's a lot you could say about Liverpool fans but they know how to stand up for themselves. Compared to us, who are weak as fuck and where the seasoncard holder rep won't even sign a statement condemning seasoncard price increases.

Part of me thinks that's because they aren't happy that they're being ignored yet again and don't want to be associated with such rises? Just a guess. Suppose it depends what angle you are looking at it from.

Agree about the Scousers mobilising though. We're too soft as a fanbase when we're wronged.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.