Scum fans bringing flares

Oh aye, just like the much-publicised beach balls they were taking to Anfield, which mysteriously morphed into Cantona masks on the day as they lost 2-0?

The last radical thing the rags did was having a pitch invasion... at Altrincham!

i hope they bring them, set them off, get arrested and banned from football grounds for life. That will wipe the smirk of their faces

they have took flares into a few euro games and southampton away in the cup one of them got caught lobbing one onto the pitch

i used to love the bog rolls winding their way down the kippax when city used to run out, can't someone bring the bog rolls back

Freestyler said:
Well thanks for the information, just inform Trigger and i'm sure he can have a word at the ground, then their plan will be truely fucked!

All away fans searched, unfortunately it is harder with Un*ted fans as they are known for having no b*llocks, please guys dont fall for it, and in code ;) dont be smoking on level one for at least next 3 matches!

Quite interesting that, why do they never wear red and insist on wearing black? Surly you want to wear your shirts with pride.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.