Scum Fans 'Doubling Up'

glen quagmire said:
Mikecini said:
glen quagmire said:
I am sure, that the 99% of these idiots have never been to a game at all.

Do ya think?.....''need 1 for citeh... (will pay £35 cash or 38 cheque), get at me guy's..'' ffs

I haven't seen any of it as i am not on facebook. I just know the type.

Yeh, full of shit.

Blue_Raider said:
They did it at Wembley for ECL Final last year as I was there and saw them (I was in Barça end). However like previous posts here have said its not gonna happen at The Etihad. Security will be shit hot!

My mate whos a red jibbed in the Barca end, couple of lads off my coach to the final jibbed in easily enough. Think i might try it next time we're there.

MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:
Blue_Raider said:
They did it at Wembley for ECL Final last year as I was there and saw them (I was in Barça end). However like previous posts here have said its not gonna happen at The Etihad. Security will be shit hot!

My mate whos a red jibbed in the Barca end, couple of lads off my coach to the final jibbed in easily enough. Think i might try it next time we're there.
How do you actually jib it into a ground?

MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:
Blue_Raider said:

Wemberley seems easy enough, no stewards on the outside and only a couple inside, mates did it at the FA final last year.

Loads of Blues doubled up at Wembley for the semi and final...loads!

I do think it is much less strictly policed/stewarded there though.

Mikecini said:
MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:
Blue_Raider said:

Wemberley seems easy enough, no stewards on the outside and only a couple inside, mates did it at the FA final last year.

and the Wembley turnstiles are the traditional waist high style type that could be jumped over, not the fully enclosed type like at City.
Must admit, at the semi last year on seeing the Wembley turnstiles I wondered why i bothered buying a ticket!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.