Scum takeover

joe salford

A couple of rag 'mates' are adamant that them lot are deep into negotiations regarding an iminent takover by the Qatar royal family (or similar). Its the usual "i know someone who text someones uncles gran who knows the cleaner at the swamp" stuff. But they are giving it out big time with this smug attitude. They forget when they were singing songs about sticking our f**king arabs where the sun dont shine. No shock there.
Is anyone on here more knowledgeable know anything or are they being typical rag tossers.

joe salford said:
A couple of rag 'mates' are adamant that them lot are deep into negotiations regarding an iminent takover by the Qatar royal family (or similar). Its the usual "i know someone who text someones uncles gran who knows the cleaner at the swamp" stuff. But they are giving it out big time with this smug attitude. They forget when they were singing songs about sticking our f**king arabs where the sun dont shine. No shock there.
Is anyone on here more knowledgeable know anything or are they being typical rag tossers.

and we sung bad songs about them and their money when they had it and we didn't, hypocrisy works both ways, that's football.

One big hypocrisy fest full of hypocrites.

I have not the slightest doubt that MANUre will come out of the financial timebomb that currently surrounds them, smelling of the most fragrant red roses that Quatari sweet light crude could buy. It is just like them. Their star fat man plays 89'59" of unadulterated shite and then plonks one in off his shin and it's the finest, most skilled etc and so on ad nauseam. They whole stinking edifice that is The Swamp will tipple into the Shit Canal and Fat Scouse Git, Nani, Berbablob and the Aztec will come up holdin' a 24ct gold submarine stuffed with the reddest rubies the universe has ever seen.

XdanielX said:
and we sung bad songs about them and their money when they had it and we didn't, hypocrisy works both ways, that's football.

Hmmm

inal2e.jpg

No matter who owns them, there's only one person who makes the whole greater than the sum of the parts and that's Baconface. Ancelloti can't do it for Chelsea, Benitez couldn't do it for Liverpool and Wenger can't do it for Arsenal.

When he retires (and hopefully it will be at the end of this season, when he's got his record title) they will become just as fallible as everyone else. Mourinho might keep them there for a while but he wouldn't stay for 20 years.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
XdanielX said:

Hmmm

inal2e.jpg

yes they come on here for a bit of attention, like i found with my kids, when they get to certain age they grow out of it

To be honest if you wanted to buy a world wide brand name then the rags are it, if you went to a south sea island where no one had supposed to have been for 50 years since the H-Bomb tests you would probably find an hideaway wearing a rag top and a 2nd world war japanese soldier.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.