Scum v Dippers

Rascal said:
I would support a team that had a front two of Osama Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein, with Hitler playing in the hole, Thatcher in goals and that **** ricky Gervais at right back over the Rag twats

Maybe she could go for another forearm smash, a'la Pedro Mendes.

that rag poster is living in the past,with his "history" . "The times they are "A" changing", like that scruffy get from the '60s Dillon.

Pigeonho said:
A Liverpool win all the time. I don't even think the Manchester/Liverpool rivalry exists anymore, not like it used to anyway in any walk of life not just football. I was buzzing when Liverpool won the CL with that come back.
Might just be my generation that, and the old school still hate any scouse.

I am old school and i totally detest the dipper fans as they hate anything Manc. My earliest memory was at Main Road 1973 City V L'pool we were attacked by them as they're turnstyle was next to ours Kippax.
They demolished someones backyard wall and launched loads of bricks one just missing my head by inches, and the old bill ? yeh they turned the horses on us. Once inside they were over the wall or throwing coins. they were the only ones at the time who carried Stanleys with two blades separated by a match stick. So, i have a real hatered for them..

Many years later i worked in L'poo for 8 yrs shagged a few Shes, drank in some of their pubs, danced in some of their clubs. I never once dared to make conversation with anyone other than the bird i was with.

But i still hate to see that load of Shite over the road win anything over anyone

Rant over
I now feel a lot better.

Come on City..!!

I can't believe anyone is even asking this question.

While I despise the arrogance of red dippers, especially the non match-going vartiety, that hatred is nothing to what I feel for everything to do with the Salford filth.

I would happily see them in the Conference (or even beyond)!

Wiggum22 said:
MSP said:
That might be a question for rags: City or Liverpool..

But for City fans I doubt there is any kind of dilemma

As a 'rag' my hatred for Liverpool and their club is more than that of City.
However the times they are a-changing !
Surprised at that, guess it depends on things like age, area you're from etc.. Personally, growing up in East Manchester in the 70s City was always the team to hate. As I got older in the 80s, the ongoing banter (brawling lol) in local boozers and town's clubs, kept it at the forefront. Liverpool (and Leeds) animosity was always different - end of the day your local rivals are just that. Fergies ongoing comments about Liverpool being Utd's Derby is crap.. He's not a mancunian so will never be aware of what it meant to go in school after losing a Derby...

Also when he came down from Scotland, Liverpool were THE team.....he set out to overcome that. Had he taken over Utd 15 - 20 years earlier it'd been City he wanted to knock off q perch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.