Scum V Scum (Merged)

"The referee gave 5 minutes of injury time. It was an insult" - Fergie

PMSL

Come on FA doesn't he have 2 match suspened ban that needs calling in....?

standupifyouhatemanu said:
Text as many rags as possible and tell them what time the cup draw is, I have been all through my contact list and wound loads up so far!

I just done that, just text 14 of them saying 'the FA cup draw is on after west ham and arsenal'

the only bad thing about this is that united will probably play a stronger team on wednesday now, and they'll be right up for it

nhsuperstar said:
Manchester_lalala said:
Being deadly serious, Beckford is the best looking person on that picture, look at some of them ugly rags in that crowd!

Look at the kid above Kuszczaks head. its like one of those "wheres wally?" puzzles

LMFAO, what a bunch of odd balls.

Rafa, the two asian lads representing Al Qeada, Wheres Wally?, anyone spot anymore?

I could look at this photo all day long.

standupifyouhatemanu said:
Text as many rags as possible and tell them what time the cup draw is, I have been all through my contact list and wound loads up so far!

Just done this and got back

33 years

My reply, You're best total i believe is 37yrs, Tick Tock, Tick Tock.

stony said:
345fwat.jpg
Manchester_lalala said:
WTF is that in the top right wearing red. It looks like something from Dawn of the Dead. Herman Munster's great granddad or something.

Its old Biff from Back to the Future!

old%20biff%20finds%20almanac.JPG

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.