Scum vs Spurs... who do you want to win?

The rags bought a box of chocolates for their woman in the first half before getting to business

zx5k42.jpg

Lol Robson now saying it was Rooney who injected the pace to change the game

Silly me, i thought it was the penalty

With the Koppite dancing in the kitchen, no-one was laughing more than me at 0-2. Neither do I believe that the much-discussed seventh spot is critical to the ADUG project, merely a nice bonus if it arrives but which still seems unlikely.

However, when the marketing and footballing status begin to match the tag of richest club in the world, everyone else will be howling at every potentially favourable decision that we receive.

I just say, be careful what you wish for. Today it is easy to have a go at the alleged bias towards the Rags, but when our day comes please remember what you currently feel. I actually believe that we have started to get the odd decision this season and I can only see that increasing. It may not be right but that is the way of the world, like it or not. I would much prefer that we just won every game through honest endeavour but the Corinthians are never going to win anything, are they?

Anyway, please carry on with your indignation. I was at the scorebord end at OT when, after Rosler's goal, the ref gave them a penalty and Keane was protesting because he thought the foul was against him. But money is the final word on this planet, from what I've seen at least.

coleridge said:
With the Koppite dancing in the kitchen, no-one was laughing more than me at 0-2. Neither do I believe that the much-discussed seventh spot is critical to the ADUG project, merely a nice bonus if it arrives but which still seems unlikely.

However, when the marketing and footballing status begin to match the tag of richest club in the world, everyone else will be howling at every potentially favourable decision that we receive.

I just say, be careful what you wish for. Today it is easy to have a go at the alleged bias towards the Rags, but when our day comes please remember what you currently feel. I actually believe that we have started to get the odd decision this season and I can only see that increasing. It may not be right but that is the way of the world, like it or not. I would much prefer that we just won every game through honest endeavour but the Corinthians are never going to win anything, are they?

Anyway, please carry on with your indignation. I was at the scorebord end at OT when, after Rosler's goal, the ref gave them a penalty and Keane was protesting because he thought the foul was against him. But money is the final word on this planet, from what I've seen at least.

What decisions do you feel have gone our way? Can you remember any that have gone against us?

reni800 said:
coleridge said:

What decisions do you feel have gone our way? Can you remember any that have gone against us?

It's subjective, of course. Your view is as valid as mine but I've already moved to the bigger picture, in my view, and respectfully suggest that you do the same.

I think a large bias against Robbie this season has been extremely obvious. He gets no benefit of the doubt at all. He does occasionally go doubt a bit easily, but he's nowhere near as bad as certain other notable players.

And i'm not necessarily just talknig about big decisions - penalties and stuff, there's a lot of minor decisions go against him, where he gets barged off the ball or pushed away.

coleridge said:
reni800 said:
coleridge said:

It's subjective, of course. Your view is as valid as mine but I've already moved to the bigger picture, in my view, and respectfully suggest that you do the same.

I wasnt having a go, I just wanted you to jog my memory on some incidents. It's nice to know when something goes our way as it's not nice to feel victimised/paranoid. Obviously, being biased, we all remember the decisions that go against us and not the ones that go for us!

Therefore, can you list some decisions that have gone our way? It doesnt matter if you can't be bothered, but it's meant as a straight question...

reni800 said:
coleridge said:
reni800 said:
coleridge said:

I wasnt having a go, I just wanted you to jog my memory on some incidents. It's nice to know when something goes our way as it's not nice to feel victimised/paranoid. Obviously, being biased, we all remember the decisions that go against us and not the ones that go for us!

Therefore, can you list some decisions that have gone our way? It doesnt matter if you can't be bothered, but it's meant as a straight question...

I'll have a go...

Penalty v Hamburg
None penalty v WBA
Terry being sent of at COMS
Robi Penalty v Barcodes...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.