SCUNNY SEAT COUNT

Got my tickets in east stand block 305. Half way line 3rd tier on row N.

They had loads of tickets left for both tiers of the north stand when I got mine on monday. Looking at the website now, there seems to be only the odd seat available for the bottom tiers in each block like Sput said.

It would be great if the bottom two tiers are nearly full. I very much doubt the 3rd tier will have many in. I have a feeling that it will just be me and my mate sat up there :p

I'm always a bit sceptical about that online seat selector. I'll be amazed if the bottom two tiers are virtually full tonight.

Been to Arndale Shop at Dinner, and bottom 2 tiers are largely sold out, but remember that's in part due to South Stand relocating

Still should be over 30k

sput the wonder pig said:
bottom 2 tiers pretty much sold out by the odd seats..... add to that 4000 scunny fans , iand we must be heading towards 30k
why bother, thousands left

Ric said:
I'm always a bit sceptical about that online seat selector. I'll be amazed if the bottom two tiers are virtually full tonight.

same here, it's never right, the turnout sunday against Fulham was nothing like what was on the online seat selector.

would be alot more there tonight if the club werent charging season ticket holders £15 and selling tickets for a 5er to locals!! im told this is to attract local supporters. so living in New Moston isnt local enough thses days? WHAT A JOKE!

Freestyler said:
Ric said:

same here, it's never right, the turnout sunday against Fulham was nothing like what was on the online seat selector.

It was exactly as on the seat selector actually.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.