Scunthorpe Ticket

anyone got any ideas who deals with away mascots @ the coms ?
been on to sunny scunny and they`re charging thery`re own mascosts
£150! for the privilidge - thats not including kit!! earlier comment on here
of us been scunnys nominated benevactor for 2009/10 must be true !!

see ; <a class="postlink" href="http://www.scunthorpe-united.co.uk/page/News/0,,10442~1923732,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.scunthorpe-united.co.uk/page ... 32,00.html</a>

I sent an email request in to city but with the snow and all ,not sure
if anyones there to read it ??

we live about ten minutes up the road from scunny so wont get a better
opportunity for my boy..... any info contacts would be appreciated

cheers

Danny-UpTheIron said:
Now then lads.....Scunny fan here.. Was just having a flick through and thought I might aswell register and offer a bit of info. As someone stated earlier on, you'll be getting one end (which is 1,600) and a further block in the corner of one of the stands. Total allocation will be 2,100. We don't HAVE to give you the extra 500, and while I can't be 100% sure they will, because there will be demand from people from our town (I won't say fans..they're not!) they gave Newcastle that area as well, and there was clearly demand for us to sell them tickets ourselves. I'd say I was 95% sure you'll get the 2,100.

As for the lucky ones who get tickets....any tips on where to drink just ask on here or PM me or something, I'll happily give you some advice.

Scunny sold over 7000, the remaining 300 on sale tomorrow morning, looks like City only get the 1,600.

Scunthorpe are making out it is 1678.

Knowing us we will have returned the 500 as we have not sold them. Dafter things have happened.

Corky said:
Scunthorpe are making out it is 1678.

Knowing us we will have returned the 500 as we have not sold them. Dafter things have happened.

Cant see us returning any, its only 4000 points tomorrow.

I know this game is sunday afternoon, and its on Tv etc... but just rang up and got one today...dead surprised they have not sold out yet!

got ours this morning, i had to wait for our other two cards to qualify as they are only on 4400 ish, i was suprised its dropped to 4000 and a fair few left.

sign of the times, we're all skint.

de niro said:
got ours this morning, i had to wait for our other two cards to qualify as they are only on 4400 ish, i was suprised its dropped to 4000 and a fair few left.

How many left, will the criteria go down again tomorrow?

citizen said:
de niro said:

How many left, will the criteria go down again tomorrow?

sorry mate i did'nt ask, just chuffed to get wife and kid a ticket along with my own.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.