Scunthorpe Utd v Manchester City |24th Jan 10| Match Thread

BurnCK said:
samharris said:
well act like then ffs...I have never slagged a City player and never will.

You obviously just live in fantasy land where every City player gets 10/10 in every game. I NEVER slag City players at the game, but I'm not gonna pretend they are always excellent when they're not. This a forum for opinions FFS.

Just because I dont like Robinho, doesn't mean I dont like City! For god sake.

MCfcBOB said:
XxRachXx said:
Ofcc your liked :)

Naw, when you're called the 'biggest joke' on the forum it normally means something is up.

Mate, I was probably public enemy no.1 on here when Dunne was at the club, I just never liked him and for various reasons. That doesn't mean Im not a blue, I LOVE Manchester City Football Club, and have been going for the majority of my lifetime, like a lot of blues on here. I refrain from saying most because it wouldnt surprise me if theres people who claim to know it all and have never been. You may say 'well why weren't you there today?' Simple, very little pennies, no petrol, nuff said.

MCfcBOB said:
XxRachXx said:
Ofcc your liked :)

Naw, when you're called the 'biggest joke' on the forum it normally means something is up.

all i'll say is something is wrong if you think his finish nearly went over.... it was absolutely perfect, went in 12-18 inches under the bar, still rising, but it had just about started to dip by the time it hit the back of the net.

MCfcBOB said:
BurnCK said:
You obviously just live in fantasy land where every City player gets 10/10 in every game. I NEVER slag City players at the game, but I'm not gonna pretend they are always excellent when they're not. This a forum for opinions FFS.

Just because I dont like Robinho, doesn't mean I dont like City! For god sake.

Give it a rest now.

Proper blag head.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.