Seaoncard Help: Zebra Finance rejection

Legoman said:
If you've got good credit as you say, why dont you get a 0% Credit Card, buy your season ticket on that then cut the card up so you cant use it again.

You then have 12 months to pay off your season card interest free.

Jobs a good un

Reapplied, after phoning and it got accepted :)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Right now thankfully it's been sorted.

What's the deal with City, i.e. I got the Gold membership, but wanted to add the cup schemes? Do they sort that out after they've done all the corresponding with Zebra?

The reason I ask, the box office is now closed + the girl I spoke to said she had no idea... So i'm wondering if people have done the same or what happened last year etc.

Slicker, I can't see a fellow Blue suffer like this I'll lend you the money........

Oh just seen your last post, glad your sorted mate.

Blue Mist said:
Slicker, I can't see a fellow Blue suffer like this I'll lend you the money........

Haha cheers, all sorted now (hopefully doesn't come back to bite me in the arse) and they've said I was successful in my application.

Cheers for all the advice blues!

The problem was with the address, their system couldn't find the info for my address, due to their auto address finder online.

Proper stressed before and worrying I wouldn't get my season ticket for next year, think I would have cried tbh haha especially having so many on the bounce in previous years. Like a drug, I need my fix.

Fuzzy Logic said:
I was accepted by zebra finance but haven't received any confirmation that its all.sorted.

The o/s still shows that i haven't renewed. How long does it take for city to confirm the renewal?

I'm in the same boat as you mate, how long ago did you renew?

dan.j.mcfc said:
Fuzzy Logic said:
I was accepted by zebra finance but haven't received any confirmation that its all.sorted.

The o/s still shows that i haven't renewed. How long does it take for city to confirm the renewal?

I'm in the same boat as you mate, how long ago did you renew?

I renewed with Zebra Finance, had an email from City the next day to say that my seasoncard had been renewed, then got a letter from Zebra a few days later telling me when my first payment would be.

Blue Mist said:

Blue Mist, I'll lend you the money to lend slicker... Oh, hang on, just seen both your posts

Slicker than Sommeil said:
So I applied a few days ago for the finance option of the seasoncard, and today got an email saying it was declined.

Pissed me right off, as I have just recently checked my credit score and is above 900... I'm only 20 so I reckon it's got something to do with my age?

Anyway renewal date is tomorrow, and in the email they suggest contacting the club

"We have advised the club accordingly and would suggest you contact them to arrange
an alternative method of payment."

As I'm busy til this evening, what are the chances of being offered something by the club? Anyone else had this situation?

Gutted :(

EDIT: The only negative thing on my score (checked on experian) is that i recently took out a phone contract in Jan, but not missed a payment

Nowt to do with your age blue, im also 20 and managed to get both mine and my dads through them as he has shite credit!!! Try ringing up zebra and asking them, my mate did it last year after being rejected, they said it was just a mistake!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.