Season 2012/13

SharstonBlue

Ok, we're at the stage where we may or may not begin the next season for 2012/13 as Premier League Champions but it's obvious there's going to be a load of team and squad changes with possibly many players joining the Sky Blue revolution whilst others depart for pastures new...

1/ Where do you see the team being strengthened and who would you want to come in?

2/ Who do you see leaving this summer?

For me, I think we need a winger, striker and central defender so I would love to see Eden Hazard or Arjen Robben join... I'd love to see Pique join from Barca (or Vidic but can't see that tbh) and for upfront RVP...

I'd like decent winger come in, either Guidetti come back or another striker come in and Boyata come back or another central defender come in.

Leaving I can see Johnson, Dzeko, De Jong and Kolo Toure going.

I can see Dzeko, Kolo and Johnson leaving but i could see De Jong staying.

We defo need to bring in atleast 1 winger maybe 2 and a CB as cover, im think the following

Wingers
Jesus Navas
Munian (Bilbao)

CB
Im not too sure but we need one

We only need 2-3 players not more. Dzeko along with kolarov needs to leave, maybe kolo aswell, or loan out savic and keep kolo for 1 more year. Pizzarro and Hargreaves will probablly leave.

Id Like to See Us Sign , Bale, Higuain, Agger ,Dempsey and Felliani, All Will Probly be available.

I could See Dzeko , Balotelli, Kolo Toure ,Johnson, Kolarov ,Pizarro, Hargreaves etc. Leaving

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.