Season 2012/13

Damocles said:
The cookie monster said:
Damocles said:
Bale, Xavi and Cavani.

We're fine at CB
Need some better cover maybe?

Yeah, but you don't spend 30m on cover at centre back because a partnership can only be created through gametime. I'm happy with Lescott and Kompany and they compliment each other well.

Backup wise we have Savic, who is probably our version of Johnny Evans;crap at times, wonderful at others, and we have Dedryck Boyata returning who worked extremely well with Kompany last year. I imagine Kolo is probably off but we don't NEED a centre back so buying one that would stifle our youngsters seems silly.

I have the same argument for Guidetti if Dzeko goes.
So you want a player that cant even get in the bolton team and another who has made a horrendous mistake every time he has played as our only back ups to kompany and lescott, that would a terrible mistake.
I would sign someone like martinez who is young and can play centre back or centre mid so we can stick with lescott and kompany and still give him games but also have back up at centre back. I also want to see rekik given a chance as he looks absolute class when ive seen him in the reserves and at pompey. Get rid of savic and toure, not sure about boyata I qould give him pre season to prove himself.

Dzeko will probably not leave because nobody will buy him for the price we bought him, and City won't settle for less.

So he will probably be on the bench sometimes or not even in the squad, which is a shame because he's not that bad.
It's the system we play-like it's been said here 100 times.

I wish him all the best somewhere else, but I can just see him being nothing more than a name on a City payroll.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.