Season 2023/24 Hopes

No offence @JASR but I'll start reading your thread in a fortnight's time. When the season has ended and my liver has recovered.

My main aim would be for us to retain the League title again, as that's what we play for all season.

Throw in victories against the Rags and Dippers home and away, and I'll be a very happy man!

4 trophies and invincible conceding only 14 league goals.

Put no fucking doubt who is the Greatest premier league side of all time, knock out every one of those stupid caveats that we always have to meet.

I hope by the start of next season that we are defending CL Champions and treble winners. So in that case, I just hope these super cup/world cup challenge cup or whatever its fucking called don't derail our League form. Are they to be played around new year time ?(that's of course IF we win on Saturday)

Super Cup,
Club World Cup,
PL Title,
FA Cup,
Charity Shield,
League Cup,
Champions League.
Haaland 70 goals
Bernado, KDB, Haaland at 3,2,1 in the Balon Dor
I don't want much (Probably only get about 4/1 at the bookies for all that)

Honestly if we manage to do the treble I don't know how I'll feel in the aftermath.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.